This query interface allows to search and to request raw observational data taken by telescopes of the La Silla Paranal Observatory.
New features 9 November 2020:
- You can now limit your queries to either optical or infrared instruments using the MarkOptical and MarkInfrared buttons in the instrument blue panel
- When looking for images in a certain bandpass, constraints can now be provided using wavelengths in nm, or standard bandpass name (see help page)
- At request time, you can decide whether to download any of the following:
- the selected raw data,
- the raw or processed calibrations needed to process the selected raw data,
- the pipeline-processed data generated out of the selected raw data (if they exist)
To search through the raw frames querying by instrument-specific
, please use the Instrument-specific Interfaces
To search for reduced Data Products
, including public surveys and pipeline-reduced and quality-controlled science-ready data, please have a look at the generic data products
A list of other retrievable advanced data products is available
Checkboxes on the right of the parameters' names define whether or not the relative parameters will be displayed in the query result page; checkboxes on the left of the parameters' values are used to constrain the query on those values.