GEZARI: Catalogue of infrared observations
Table name: gezari
Spectral Band: infrared
Kind of Object:
- Gezari D.Y, Schmitz M., Mead J.M., 1982, NASA/Goddard Space Flight
Center, Greenbelt, Maryland 20771
This catalogue is a summary of infrared astronomical observations
published in the scientific literature. The structure of the catalogue is
unconventional and should not be confused with more traditional formats.
Please note the following limitations:
Note: This machine readable version (CIO, NASA TM-83819, April 1982) is
generation number 1.0.
- Sky coverage is not uniform
- Observationals results are presented in their original published form.
- The literature search is incomplete for certain years of several journals.
- The catalogue is only as accurate as the published results from which
it was constructed.
Name Type Meaning
name A Object name. An asterisk in first position indicate an
approximate position, such as the central position of
a globular cluster.
r_a I Right Ascension
dec I Declination
beamsize A Beam size
acod1 A Units of beam size S=arc sec. M=arc min. D= deg.
wl F Wavelength of observation in micron
flux F Flux at given wavelenght
acod2 A Units of flux. See reference for definition of letter
acod3 A Flux comments.
E = flux determined by editors
L = lower limit of flux
U = upper limit of flux
V = editor avereged multiple values in the original
reference to yeld a single value.
nref I Bibliographic reference number.
ref A Position reference
note A Comment field.